If while you're working you're always being blessed by moments of inspiration which 2 minutes later you've forgotten completely, then you should take a look at VoodooPad.
VoodooPad has nothing to do with black magic - rather it's a very versatile and intuitive note, sketch and drawing application that can help record just about any thought, drawing, bookmark, image, video, audio files and application. VoodooPad works in a similar manner to building a website in that it allows you to create your own network in elements and items which link together and have their own logic. VoodooPad even includes a search box in the top right which allows you to search through your notes as you would with Google Desktop.
This latest version features several significant improvements including new palette windows and page syncing via WebDAV which means you can now sync the pages of a VoodooPad document between two computers using a WebDAV server such as MobileMe. Alternatively, you can setup your own WebDAV server as well to use VoodooPad from anywhere. These features are a little tricky to setup however and most novices are advised to sticking to what VoodooPad does best - keeping notes.
VoodooPad is a unique note taking tool which goes far beyond just scribbles and drawings and allows you to build up an entire network of thoughts and notes.
- Fixed a crasher when sycing with certain WebDAV servers
- Fixed some problems where links to PDFs and aliases would not work when exporting to the iPhone / VPReader
- VoodooPad's import will now turn Microsoft .docx files into editable pages
- The entries for the Edit ? Insert menu no longer have the file extensions from your Clippings folder
- VoodooPad's custom font panel can now be used to set various styles in the "New Page Text" box of the Preferences window
- Fixed a problem where an unwanted page anchor icon would show up when you tried to print a page